Thermal Conductive Sheet: Silicone-free
- Brand Name: SinoGuide
- Model Number: TCSF500
- Material: Acrylic&Ceramic
- Thermal Conductivity: 5.0 W/m.k
- Material Details：the thermal conductive sheet has electric insulation, flexibility, flame retardancy, and excellent property for manufacturing and processing.
SinoGuide offers a variety of thermally conductive gap filler materials in many formats including silicone, non-silicone, pads, putty and dispensable. SinoGuide Gap Filler materials offer a range of thermal conductivities, hardnesses and thicknesses. Our line of Thermal Gap Filler materials have been designed to achieve desired thermal resistance between electrical components in today’s advanced electronics designs.
SinoGuide acrylic thermal gap pads have a unique surface tack that enables pre-positioning in multi-layer lamination applications. thermal transfer pads are soft and conformable to provide maximum wet out for effective heat transfer and vibration damping for your most demanding thermal applications such as LED and consumer electronic device assembly.
Typical Properties of This Materials:
|Typical Properties of TCSF200 Silicone-Free Thermal Conductive Pad|
|Properties||Units||TCSF500 Series||Test Method|
|Thickness||mm||1.0 to 3.0||---|
|Hardness||Shore 00||60||ASTM D2240|
|Tensile Strength||(Psi)||5.2||ASTM E412|
|Percent Deflection||@ 2mm, 20psi||14%||ASTM E575|
|Continuous Use Temp||℃||-40 to 125||EN344|
|Dielectric Breakdown Voltage||Vac||≥180 Vac/mil||ASTM D149|
|Volume Impedance||ohm-cm||6.0 x1013||ASTM D257|
|Flame Rating||V 0||UL 94|
|Thermal Conductivity||W/m.k||5.0||ASTM D5470|
Note: Standard Roll Form: 300mm(W) x 50m (L) or 76M (L) , Custom configuration Available
Below info will be helpful for your right application
How To Select the Right Thermal Interface Materials for your new application?
Pls feel free to contact us as Thermal Management Solutions available in SinoGuide.
Any information contained herein is believed to be accurate and reliable. SinoGuide and its agents does not assume any responsibility or liability for any advice furnished by it, or for the performance or results of any installation or use of the product(s) or of any final products into which the product(s) may be incorporated by the purchaser and/or user. The purchaser and/or user should perform its own tests to determine the suitability and fitness of the product (s) for the particular purpose desired in any given situation.
- Technical buyers and product designers can choose ... 2018-12-21
- SinoGuide Thermal Management to Suit Your Every Pu ... 2017-12-27
- Efficiently Transfer Heat Thermal interface materi ... 2017-12-20
- SinoGuide Technology Announces Silicone Thermal Pr ... 2017-12-01
- The Thermal Conductivity's Influences of Thermal I ... 2017-11-29
- Thermal Gap Tape Helps to Improve The Life of a LE ... 2017-11-17
Add：Zhonghe Street, Pinghu Town, Longgang District, Shenzhen City, China