Non Silicone Gap Filler Pads
- Brand Name: SinoGuide
- Model Number: TCSF500
- Material: Acrylic&Ceramic
- Thermal Conductivity: 5.0 W/m.k
- Material Details：Thermal Pad: Ultra-Soft Silicone Free; SinoGuide Non Silicone Gap Filler Pads is available in various configurations and thicknesses from 1.0 to 3.0W. Thermally Conductive Acrylic Interface Pad
Thermal interface material (TIM) is a key component in the majority of power electronic systems. Heat, generated by the semiconductors, has to be transferred to a heat sink and finally dissipated to ambient. Increasing electronic device performance has historically been accompanied by increasing power and increasing on-chip power density both of which present a cooling challenge. Thermal Interface Material (TIM) plays a key role in reducing the package thermal resistance and the thermal resistance between the electronic device and the external cooling components.
SinoGuide offers a variety of thermally conductive gap filler materials in many formats including silicone, non-silicone, pads, putty and dispensable. SinoGuide Gap Filler materials offer a range of thermal conductivities, hardnesses and thicknesses. Our line of Thermal Gap Filler materials have been designed to achieve desired thermal resistance between electrical components in today’s advanced electronics designs.
Typical Properties of This Materials:
|Typical Properties of TCSF200 Silicone-Free Thermal Conductive Pad|
|Properties||Units||TCSF500 Series||Test Method|
|Thickness||mm||1.0 to 3.0||---|
|Hardness||Shore 00||60||ASTM D2240|
|Tensile Strength||(Psi)||5.2||ASTM E412|
|Percent Deflection||@ 2mm, 20psi||14%||ASTM E575|
|Continuous Use Temp||℃||-40 to 125||EN344|
|Dielectric Breakdown Voltage||Vac||≥180 Vac/mil||ASTM D149|
|Volume Impedance||ohm-cm||6.0 x1013||ASTM D257|
|Flame Rating||V 0||UL 94|
|Thermal Conductivity||W/m.k||5.0||ASTM D5470|
Note: Standard Roll Form: 300mm(W) x 50m (L) or 76M (L) , Custom configuration Available
Below info will be helpful for your right application
How To Select the Right Thermal Interface Materials for your new application?
Pls feel free to contact us as Thermal Management Solutions available in SinoGuide.
Any information contained herein is believed to be accurate and reliable. SinoGuide and its agents does not assume any responsibility or liability for any advice furnished by it, or for the performance or results of any installation or use of the product(s) or of any final products into which the product(s) may be incorporated by the purchaser and/or user. The purchaser and/or user should perform its own tests to determine the suitability and fitness of the product (s) for the particular purpose desired in any given situation.
- Technical buyers and product designers can choose ... 2018-12-21
- SinoGuide Thermal Management to Suit Your Every Pu ... 2017-12-27
- Efficiently Transfer Heat Thermal interface materi ... 2017-12-20
- SinoGuide Technology Announces Silicone Thermal Pr ... 2017-12-01
- The Thermal Conductivity's Influences of Thermal I ... 2017-11-29
- Thermal Gap Tape Helps to Improve The Life of a LE ... 2017-11-17
Add：Zhonghe Street, Pinghu Town, Longgang District, Shenzhen City, China