Acrylic Silicone Free Thermal Pad
- Brand Name: SinoGuide
- Model Number: TCSF200
- Material: Acrylic&Ceramic
- Thermal Conductivity: 2.0 W/m.k
- Material Details：Thermal Pad: Ultra-Soft Silicone Free from SinoGuide; 2.00 W/mk thermal conductivity; Naturally tacky for easy applicaiton; Electrically insulating. MATERIAL HIGHLIGHT: SinoGuide™ THERMALLY CONDUCTIVE
In computing and electronics, thermal pads (also called thermally conductive pads or thermal interface pads) are a pre-formed square or rectangle of solid material (often ceramic or silicone based) commonly found on the underside of heat sinks to aid the conduction of heat away from the component being cooled (such as a CPU or another chip) and into the heatsink (usually made from aluminum or copper).
The SinoGuide™ Thermally Conductive Pads are available in acrylic, where a non-silicone base material is desired. The pads are designed in a variety of thermal conductivities and softness grades to provide excellent gap filling, low assembled stress and a high degree of wet-out for a more efficient heat transfer.
◇2.00 W/mk thermal conductivity
◇Silicone-Free Thermal Pad
◇Naturally tacky for easy applicaiton
Typical Applications Include:
--Network Equipement, Mass Storage devices
--Industrial Automation, Telecom Device
--Smart TV Stick, Wireless Hub,Flat Panel displays, Power supply.
Typical Properties of This Materials:
|Typical Properties of TCSF200 Silicone-Free Thermal Conductive Pad|
|Properties||Units||TCSF200 Series||Test Method|
|Thickness||mm||0.5 to 5||---|
|Hardness||Shore 00||60||ASTM D2240|
|Heat Capacity||1/g-K||1.1||ASTM E1269|
|Outgassing TML||---||0.12%||ASTM E595|
|Outgassing CVCM||---||0.06%||ASTM E595|
|Continuous Use Temp||℃||-60 to 200||EN344|
|Dielectric Breakdown Voltage||Vac||≥200 Vac/mil||ASTM D149|
|Volume Impedance||ohm-cm||6.0 x109||ASTM D257|
|Flame Rating||V 0||UL 94|
|Thermal Conductivity||W/m.k||2.0||ASTM D5470|
Note: Standard Roll Form: 300mm(W) x 50m (L) or 76M (L) , Custom configuration Available
Below info will be helpful for your right application
How to transfer or dissipate the heat from the heat-generating components to heat sinks?
How To Select the Right Thermal Interface Materials for your new application?
Pls feel free to contact us as Thermal Management Solutions available in SinoGuide.
- Technical buyers and product designers can choose ... 2018-12-21
- SinoGuide Thermal Management to Suit Your Every Pu ... 2017-12-27
- Efficiently Transfer Heat Thermal interface materi ... 2017-12-20
- SinoGuide Technology Announces Silicone Thermal Pr ... 2017-12-01
- The Thermal Conductivity's Influences of Thermal I ... 2017-11-29
- Thermal Gap Tape Helps to Improve The Life of a LE ... 2017-11-17
Add：Zhonghe Street, Pinghu Town, Longgang District, Shenzhen City, China